slide show

Monday, April 19, 2010

Parenting today

Pin It I love being a parent. I love kids! But I have to say, this time around is just extra special. I know from experience that no stage lasts long. No age stays around long enough to really get everything you can out of it. Lexi has taught me to slow down. She has taught me to enjoy every single creation God has made for us. She blows kisses to the airplanes and the cars that drive by.
When we were having trouble with sleep in our first 3 months home I was tired and I was ready for it to get better, but I was ok with it because I knew it could not last forever. Now she is an excellent sleeper. She takes 2 naps a day and she sleeps a good 11 hour stretch at night.
I'm no perfect parent by any means, but I am going to enjoy every minute as if it were my last because I don't want to miss a thing. Pin It

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs