slide show

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family pictures

Pin It
We finally had a professional family photo done with our complete family on Friday. I have to wait til Monday to get my hands on the rest of them! Amy Fraughton does such fantastic work and is so flexible and fun to work with. She is responsible for the amazing photo on my header. That picture was actually at the very end of Lexi's 1st phot shoot back in December. We had only been home from China for about 3 weeks. Lexi wasn't pulling herself to stand yet but we wanted a shot of her standing in her little pettiskirt. Well after I leaned her up to a bench, she toppled over and fell in the dirt! I quickly scooped her up and was just giving her kisses and cuddling her and Amy caught that little face going WOE WHAT JUST HAPPENED as she looked over my shoulder. It was an unposed candid shot, the very last of the shoot and it is by far my very favorite!

Look how much she has grown.
Pin It

5 comments:

jennifer said...

She is so unbelievably adorable!! I can't wait to see the pics! I love that little skirt!

I will definitely let you know when we're finished with some of our MJ clothes! I'm also going to have a trunk show for the fall, so you can order whatever you want and I'll get it to you!!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Oh that would be awesome. Just let me know when you get your date set and I will put an order together!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Oh that would be awesome. Just let me know when you get your date set and I will put an order together!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Wow your daughter is stunning!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

I have lots of MJ left would you like me to copy you on my photobucket album?? Send me your email and I will do that!!!

Big Happy Family said...

Know you are on vacation, but we are missing pics of one of our favorite Hunan friends. Pls post soon (:
Hope you are all having fun!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs