slide show

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gung Hay Fat Choy! AND Happy Valentines Day!

Pin It

I love my big sister!










































































I'm really good at this!























Baking for Valentines Day is so Yummy!















Play Date With Alexandria





























Brady warming up
















Cake Walk with Bubba


















Cake Walk at the FCC Event



















Waiting Patiently








































Happy Chinese New Year! Bubba Dresed up with me!















































It was sunny in the high 70's this weekend!























Let me out!!


Since Chinese New Year and Valentines Day fell on the same day this year I am doing a double post today. We have had such a busy week, but I have loads of photos to get on here. All unedited and probably never to be edited, sad face. Oh well I did try to zoom in so I could just upload and go. I really need a new lense for my Canon. Hint hint hubby, wink!



We started our Chinese New Year celebration last weekend with the FCC Chinese New Year at the Park. Friday the kids celebrated V-Day at school so we had fun baking cookies and decorating them. Saturday morning Lexi had a play date with cutie Alexandria. She is newly home from China too and she is the same age as Lexi! They are such a sweet family and we are looking forward to having a new relationship with a China adoptive family that lives so close.



When our company left we headed off to Rylee's Dance competition and stayed the night at the Fort Mcdowel Resort. Lexi is sleeping through the night now so I was really worried I was going to mess things up taking her away but she was a Rock Star and did sensational. Rylee came home with all High Golds and was in the dance that won overall as well. Go Rylee!





Sunday Brady had a Tumbling and Trampoline competition at the Cardinals Stadium. He took second place in all 3 events and had a great time!




When we got home we celebrated Chinese New Year and Valentines Day together with Chinese Food of course. Bryan and I knew this weekend was going to be CRAZY so we celebrated Valentines Day last Thursday! Cassidy took care of Lexi while we were out celebrating and she did a fantastic job! She is such a great big sister.


























Pin It

3 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

What fun and busy week you guys had! Lexi is so adorable and precious! She is starting to grow up with all of the love you guys are giving her.

The outfit is too cute!!

I can't believe we leave in less than 2 weeks for China. How on earth did you get everything done you needed to do before leaving?
It doesn't help that Gabby is off this week on Mid-Winter break. Ugggh....

I guess I won't be sleeping!

Hugs,
Jody

I am so sorry I did not respond to your email.... Life has been so crazy around here....

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

Oh my, Lexi is such a cutie patutie. Where do you get all of her adorable tutu skirts? Her Valentines outfit is so so so cute. I can tell how much stronger she is now just in the little time that she has been home. She's going to be running around the house before you know it. I am so glad you had a great weekend! You certainly had your hands full!
Many Blessings,
Deanna

Kim said...

So precious. Can't wait to see all of my nieces and nephew this Friday. Love all of you

 
Design by Deluxe Designs