slide show

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pin It









14 yrs ago my sweet little Cassidy came in to this world. She weighed 7 lbs and she was all sugar! She is our nurturing compassionate child. She will give you the shirt off her back without any questions asked. She is passionate for children and the needy. She hungers for ways she can help others and she is always ready to serve. She loves with her entire heart and sees good in everyone. She is my shy one but she is also my drama queen (and I say that lovingly). She is an amazing daughter! Always and Forever I will Love you my baby girl! Happy 14th Birthday Cassidy.
Pin It

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday from the Hunt's!! We are hoping to drop off a little gift that the kids made for their favorite babysitter!! So sad that she is sick! they missed her last night!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs