slide show

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Arboretum in my dress from Cora

Pin It




















I took Lexi to the Arboretum today for the first time. She sniffled and sneezed and got red puffy eyes as soon as we began our hike! But overall, it was a very fun day.
Before we went to China I won a beautiful dress from Cora (who is still patiently waiting for her referral) on my blog. She sews these darling MJ look alike knot apron dresses. I got to pick the fabrics and then she made it. Well today Lexi is finally fitting in that dress and wore it for the first time. I thought the arboretum was the perfect place to photograph her in this special little dress. Isn't it darling!! The colors are stunning. Thank you Cora!! Pin It

4 comments:

The Whitledge Family said...

These are some precious pictures. She is such a doll.

frogglet said...

What a cutie! You got some great pictures, I am so happy the dress fits her. Thank you for sharing!

Take Care,
Cora

Leah Mei said...

LOVE the dress! She really is a cutie.

Big Happy Family said...

Those pics are beautiful! I thought that was a MJ dress for sure! Hope we see you Sunday, Happy Mother's day, our first with our Hunan babies!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs